Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question that is not covered here please Contact Us.
How long have you been in the business of selling trucks and equipment?
- We have over 10 years of experience with commercial truck sales and utility, sign and lighting industry. We have a staff that has experience that extends beyond our years and wanted to offer a better way to do business. We established Monster Equipment in 2010 and has been responsible for providing outstanding service and customer satisfaction ever since.
What types of equipment do you specialize in?
- Our specialty is in the area of refurbished and reconditioned bucket trucks of all types, including digger derricks, forestry trucks, grapple trucks, cranes, rolloff trucks, pickup trucks, trailers, and assorted service equipment parts. Our regular customers particularly value our integrity and quality of our equipment.
Can you provide financing?
- Yes, we work with some of the best equipment finance companies in the industry. Our goal is to get you financing for the equipment that you need at the best rates possible. Whether you are local or out-of-state, we normally can provide a qualification answer with a rate quote within 24 to 48 hours.
Do you perform service and repairs on customer-owned equipment?
- Yes, Our Service Center offers: Mechanical Repairs, Engine Repairs, Diesel Repairs, Hydraulic Repairs, Electrical Repairs, Transmission Repairs, Oil Changes, Tune-Ups, Brakes, Fabrication Center, And specialty modifications to trucks and equipment to fit your specifications
Can you deliver / ship the equipment you sell?
- Yes, we offer nationwide delivery at the lowest rate possible.
Do you offer any warranties on your equipment?
- Yes, we offer optional warranties from Premium 2000 Plus.
Do you sell any other types of specialized utility vehicles other than those listed on your website?
- Yes, we can get all types of equipment in for you just let us know what you're looking for and we will do our best to get it for you at the best price possible.
Didn't find your question here? No Problem!
- If you have any further questions please give us a call at 941-377-7225. We would be glad to talk with you about your questions or concerns. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
What We Do!
- Monster Equipment LLC, sells and transports bucket trucks, digger derricks, boom trucks, utility trucks, rolloff equipment & much more nationally and internationally. We deliver! Our inventory is always changing and we encourage you to sign up with your personalized account and receive equipment updates that meet your specifications. If you don't see what you are looking for Let us know and we will do our best to locate it for you!
Do you sell parts and accessories for the equipment you sell?
- Yes, we sell new and used parts and accessories for: digger derricks, bucket trucks, trailers, forestry equipment, and more.
Why do I need an account on MyMonsterEquipment.com?
- By creating an account you have the capability to save trucks and equipment to your favorite section that appears at the top of the inventory equipment page. To add to your favorites select the My Favorites box on the right of each listing. Once saved you have the option of reviewing the favorite section by clicking on My Favorites on the top right. You can also remove trucks and equipment from your favorite list by clicking on Remove From Favorites.
What information do I need to create an account?
- To create an account you will need to enter your Name, Email Address and Password. We have made it very easy for you to create an account and start saving trucks and equipment to your favorite section.
What if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password click on the Login from the top right and once you see the login prompt right under the Password field there should be an option for Forgot Password click on it and enter your email address that you use when you created and account and the system will email you the password.
How do I find equipment?
- By using the search bar at the top of any of mymonsterequipment web pages, you can type any keywords or model to describe your equipment. For example, by typing "L60" in the search bar all equipment with "L60" in the title will appear below. You can also refine your search on the left tool column and sort results by Manufacturer, Type, Price, Size and Year. Please note by default that all current inventory equipment are shown first and SOLD equipment are sorted to the back of the list unless manually sorted differently.